PLANTS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Plants have many benefits to our health and well-being and they are true 'green' facilitators. The effects they have can help save money too and make the initial investment in interior planting and landscaping more than pay for itself.
Here are 8 reasons why you should consider installing plants in your workplace:
- Plants are effective in cleaning the indoor air. They absorb toxins (VOCs) emitted by modern building and furnishing materials, electronic equipment and even exhaust fumes which may enter buildings through windows and doors.
- Plants help to reduce absence from minor ailments often linked to 'Sick Building Syndrome', such as headaches, coughs and fatigue.
- Having plants in your work space reduces the physical symptoms of stress.
- Plants at work help to improve productivity and concentration.
- Plants can be used effectively to absorb noise in open plan offices, and even absorb odours!
- Plants can raise humidity levels which improves comfort levels for occupants and also reduces dust pollution.
- Plants can be used for shading and cooling, which can help to save money on air conditioning systems.
- Plants create a more attractive environment for potential employees and clients.
We offer a wide range of plants, containers, and design ideas best suited for your workplace. We carry out a free site survey to advise you of the best options available to you, taking into account the light and air conditions, and your use of the space. You can even choose containers to compliment your own corporate branding. If you'd like to know more about our services, you can email us or call 0800 068 0295 and we'll be happy to help.
Posted on Wed, January 2, 2019
by Admin filed under