Superplants can supply plants for any office environment. Whether it be a large multi-desk space, a hotel reception or break-out area, an individual office, a meeting room or a connecting corridor, renting office plants will always enhance the work environment.
Plants have many benefits to our health and well-being and they are true ‘green’ facilitators. The effects they have can help save money too, and make the initial investment in interior landscaping more than pay for itself over time.
Here are seven reasons why you should consider installing plants without delay:
1. Plants are effective in cleaning the indoor air. They absorb toxins (VOCs) emitted by modern building and furnishing materials, electronic equipment and even exhaust fumes which may enter buildings through windows and doors.
2. Plants help to reduce absence from minor ailments often linked to Sick Building Syndrome, such as headaches, coughs and fatigue.
3. Having plants in your workspace reduces the physical symptoms of stress.
4. Plants at work help to improve concentration and productivity.
5. Plants generally make us feel better - 82% of those questioned said so.
6. Plants can be used effectively to absorb noise in open plan offices; plants absorb odours.
7. Plants can raise humidity levels which improves comfort levels for occupants and also reduces dust pollution.
..Schefflera (Umbrella Plant)
Why not get in touch with us now for some expert advice, a site survey with free quotation.....we'll be happy to help!
Use our Contact Form
Email us at [email protected]
Or telephone us on our Freephone number 0800 068 0295