The landscaping and grounds maintenance of commercial outside spaces is an area in which we specialise. Whether it's a small car park area which needs maintenance and tidying, or large gardens which require specialist gardening services, we can help you with it all. Perhaps you have some container planting or window boxes outside your office? Or your commercial outside space could do with a complete landscape make-over to bring it up-to-date?
. Our services include:
- Grass cutting and conditioning
- Laying turf
- Planting and maintenance of planting beds
- Pruning and weeding
- Litter removal
- Pond maintenance
- Water features
- Trellis work
- Planters and Urns
- Treeworks/Tree Surgery (normally sub-contracted to arborculturalists with the necessary tree felling insurance)
- Window Boxes: Window Boxes may well be serviced under a Maintenance/Replacement contract, whereby we not only maintain the displays, but also replace failing and seasonal plants within the set agreed fee. Normally window boxes have three or more seasonal changes, but some clients like ‘evergreen’ displays using architectural plants such as Box trees or Cordylines, and trailing Hedera (ivy) where the replacement element is lower. We usually recommend the installation of a self-watering system on a timer for these installations and often include water retention granules and slow release fertiliser to achieve a premier planting environment.
- Patios/Small Courtyards/Roof Terraces: The maintenance of these types of installation can be on a Maintenance Only or Maintenance/Replacement basis. Again we recommend the installation of a self-watering system where possible.